[Openswan Users] netkey to klips error: EXPECTATION FAILED

Zack Train zack at voltage.com
Wed Jun 11 03:09:30 EDT 2008

Paul,
I hacked one of your rpm spec files (forget which one) to build openswan rpms for CentOS 4. It was a few months ago. I think I hacked some Makefiles also. I even got the KLIPS module to build, but couldn't configure it to work, so I went w/ NETKEY - no problems. I was compiling against a slightly lower-rev kernel-devel package (2.6.9-42) than the machine I was compiling on (2.6.9-67.0.1).

I've attached the spec. I hope you can clean it back up to include a decent rpm spec for CentOS in a 2.6.x release. It's a bit hard-coded and messy, but it builds. I was building it by placing the tar.gz w/ the hacked makefile in my SOURCES, the attached spec file in my SPECS, and running rpmbuild -bb SPECS/openswan.spec from my top-level rpmbuild dir.

Thanks---Z>m<T