[Openswan Users] KLIPS compilation fails: openswan-2.5.17, linux-2.6.23.17

hiren joshi joshihirenn at gmail.com
Tue Jun 10 11:17:57 EDT 2008

Even after trying a variety of patches and openswan versions
available, I can't compile KLIPS for linux-2.6.23.17.
I want to build it with CONFIG_KLIPS_ENC_CRYPTOAPI=y.

What should I do?

Also, any update on the this?
(http://lists.openswan.org/pipermail/users/2008-May/014638.html)

On Fri, 23 May 2008, Giovani Moda wrote:

> Well, based on this I came to the conclusion that I don't have the
> knowlege to fix this... As a matter fact, I have no idea what to do with
> this information. Any ETA on a fix? Its just a test case I'm working on,
> but I really would like to use the latest version of openswan with this
> server.

Probably 1-2 weeks.

Paul

Thanks for you time.