[Openswan Users] RES: RES: RES: RES: Openswan using Radius server forauthentication

Arnel B. Espanola aespanola at arts.ucla.edu
Fri Jun 6 11:16:40 EDT 2008

I'd like to thank you for helping me in resolving the issue I had about
the 'permission denied' error. I finally made it working after days of
hard work. It was the selinux that prevented me from connecting to
radius server. By disabling it I was able to connect and authenticate
via radius. So there's really nothing wrong with all the configurations
I have except for some minor changes I made which are irrelevant to the
issue.

/Arnel