[Openswan Users] Openswan and Sunray2 VPN?

Jonas Hagberg jonas.hagberg at it.uu.se
Mon Jan 28 03:03:23 EST 2008

Sunray2 has an VPN client.

						Sun Ray Software 4 09/07 provides great new features
						such as the VPN/IPsec client in the Sun Ray firmware.
						This allows customers (whose corporate networks utilize
						Cisco gateways which support the Cisco EasyVPN protocol)
						to simply plug their Sun Ray clients into nearly any
						network and connect back to their corporate desktop.

http://www.filibeto.org/sun/sunray-users/index.html

/jonas