[Openswan Users] 1st post and obviously 1st question!

lance raymond lance.raymond at gmail.com
Tue Jan 29 16:05:12 EST 2008

Hey all, starting to roll out my 1st openswan VPN box, and wanted a push one
way or another.

Basically this box has 2 nics, there is a firewall blocking what needs to be
blocked, but we are going to have a few web based internal apps I wish to
gain access to, clients will be different OS's, but the server is a CentOS5
box.

I tried the basic yum search openSwan as the wiki install (
http://wiki.openswan.org/index.php/Openswan/Install) shows the binaries
should be available but finding nothing.  Under the CentOS4 link I see;
  Logged in as: 223475380<BR>
and the apply for one link
(http://wiki.openswan.org/index.php/Main/NewUser) is a complete page
of HTML code (no form) so someone screwed up the wiki.

So with all that above, basically I want to take this CentOS5 box, install
openSwan and use him as my VPN server for both Windows/Linux clients.

Thanks ....