[Openswan Users] OpenS/WAN high availability

Abraham Iglesias abraham.iglesias at genaker.net
Wed Jan 16 05:40:13 EST 2008

Hi all,
I have 2 nodes in my Internet access cluster which are both behind a
NAT. I have 2 DSL lines and each node has its default route in a
different one.

I was thinking too in a HA VPN solution, and I realized that there is no
need to make openswan be a cluster resource. Tunnels would be established
permanently, the only thing which should be cluster resources are IP
addresses...

May be this would be a different solution, but it offers HA VPN to my
internal net.

Anyway, it would be great to achieve your solution too!!

regards

-bram