[Openswan Users] Checkpoint VPN with Username / Password

David Hayes David.Hayes at abm-uk.com
Wed Feb 20 06:54:26 EST 2008

I am having difficulty setting up a connection to our Checkpoint VPN.
When using the official SecuRemote Windows client I use a username and
password based authentication, and connect to a named Gateway. I am
frankly at a bit of a loss as to how to configure OpenSWAN to connect
using this method.

Can anybody provide any help?

Many thanks,

DAVID HAYES

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

This e-mail is confidential to the addressee. It may also be privileged. Neither the confidentiality nor any privilege attaching to this e-mail is waived lost or destroyed by reason that it has been mistakenly transmitted to a person or entity other than the addressee. If you are not the addressee please notify us immediately by telephone or fax at the numbers provided above or e-mail by Reply To Author and return the printed e-mail to us by post at our expense. We believe, but do not warrant, that this e-mail and any attachments are virus-free, but you should check. We may monitor traffic data of both business and personal e-mails. We are not liable for any opinions expressed by the sender where this is a non-business e-mail. If you do not receive all the message, or if you have difficulty with the transmission, please telephone us immediately.
ABM United Kingdom Ltd
Registered in England & Wales, number 03319098
Registered Office: Peterbridge House, 3 The Lakes, Northampton, UK. NN4 7HB
ABM America Inc
Registered in Delaware, number 03174068
Registered Office: 1220 N Market Street, Wilmington, Delaware, USA. 19801