[Openswan Users] SLES10 SP1 and openswan 2.4.11

Paul Wouters paul at xelerance.com
Tue Feb 19 09:04:30 EST 2008

On Tue, 19 Feb 2008, Nicole Hähnel wrote:

> > Can you copy those in from your linux-version/include/linux/ directory and
> > try again?
> >
> > Paul
>
> No, I can't.
> I have SLES kernel 2.6.16.54-0.2.5 and RHEL5 kernel 2.6.18-53.1.13.
> The files do not exist in these kernel versions?!

Yes, they are probably only in newer kernels. I guess we will have
to fine tune what we take from those include files.

Copy netlink.h, rtnetlink.h and xfrm.h from your kernel source/headers
and reply the ones in programs/pluto/linux26/

Maybe we should stop providing copies and just require the kernel include
files, but that usually means people will need to grab 50MB of files....