[Openswan Users] SLES10 SP1 and openswan 2.4.11
nicole.haehnel at gmx.net
Fri Feb 15 06:11:59 EST 2008
is anybody using SLES10 SP1 and openswan 2.4.11?
Please send me some experiences.
We first tried with klips:
- module compiled with a little modification in ipsec_kversion.h
- module loaded without any problems
- ipsec interface available
But after 5 or 10 minutes server hangs, I can't see any errors!
Now we're running netkey.
But it's not the best.
- I can't use "ipsec look" for checking if all tunnels are up.
- firewall rules not working like before with klips
- after rebooting the server no tunnels come up, I have to do this manually
Maybe it's a config problem or something else.
The best solution is klips I think, but all servers I tried with are dead after a few minutes.
(We need SLES10 SP1 for running Novell Open Enterprise 2)
More information about the Users