[Openswan Users] Openswan to Openswan - inconsistent behavior

Andy Theuninck gohanman at gmail.com
Tue Dec 23 09:13:35 EST 2008

The reason I'm confused is the other end WAS seeing my packets. Then I
changed ipsec.secrets on the right side, tried again, and left was no
longer seeing any packets. When I got the PSK error, the other side
logged the connection attempt. I can't figure out why none of the
subsequent attempts went through when the only thing that changed is
ipsec.secrets (and given what you said, that wouldn't even matter
since I didn't restart openswan).