[Openswan Users] KLIPS on CentOS 5.1

Paul Wouters paul at xelerance.com
Tue Dec 2 12:00:20 EST 2008

On Tue, 2 Dec 2008, Sergio Cioban Filho wrote:

> I'm using the default centos kernel.

> Have no KLIPS configuration in my kernel...

Your barfs show KLIPS is being used, so you are using it.
I assume you did "make module module_install" with openswan,
so then you would not have cryptoapi support with klips.

> The 'ipsec barf'  not shows anything wrong... (see attachments)

It shows one strange thing. You have both ipsecX and mastX interfaces.
You're supposed to only have one or the other.

Could you try these two things:

- Try actually using just mastX, by using protostack=mast instead of
   protostack=klips

If that fails, try recompiling the openswan userland with USE_MAST=no