[Openswan Users] ipsec/l2tp problem

Toby Chamberlain toby at webtechservices.com.au
Fri Aug 8 19:25:00 EDT 2008

Hi James,

I am having a similar problem to you - the l2tp is stopping at the SCCRQ
send and eventually timing out.... One thing I have noticed is the the
server is trying to send the l2tp in the clear, not down the IPSEC tunnel.
If you do a tcpdump like "tcpdump -vi eth<x> port 4500 or port l2f" what do
you see?

Toby