[Openswan Users] Openswan 2.6.14/15 on kernel 2.6.24.7

Mario Lobo mario.lobo at ipad.com.br
Mon Aug 4 07:38:43 EDT 2008

Hi;

I am trying to make this work with KLIPS (which I had working perfectly in
kernel 2.6.14 + Oswan 2.4.8) but I can't get past the loading of ipsec.ko.

It compiles with no errors, either through the kernel compilation or through
the make module command in openswan source.

The problem is that if I load the module, the kernel panics.

if I compile with the (*) option instead of (M), the kernel panics at boot.

Any suggestions on what I should do to fix this?

Thanks
--
Mario Lobo
Segurança de Redes - Desenvolvimento e Análise