[Openswan Users] kernel patch NAT TRAVERSAL

David McCullough David_Mccullough at securecomputing.com
Sun Apr 13 19:06:07 EDT 2008

Jivin Henry Gunter lays it down ...
> Thanks Julien, This is the contents of net/ipv4/udp.c.rej

IIRC you were applying the patch to 2.6.22 ?
If you are applying to 2.6.23,  do you have any other patches applied ?

Just looking at the diffs here I don't think applying to 2.6.22 is a good
idea.  I think I can generate a new 2.6.22 based patch if needed, but I only
know that it was compiling, we hadn't tested NAT-T with 2.6.22 specifically.

Cheers,
Davidm

David McCullough,  david_mccullough at securecomputing.com,   Ph:+61 734352815
Secure Computing - SnapGear  http://www.uCdot.org   http://www.snapgear.com