[Openswan Users] central-site with distinct bundles of subnets...

lesly dorval ladorval at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 2 16:26:51 EDT 2008

I think you meant this...

conn Net172
    also=Net-172 # Define that we want to connect to
172.16.0.0/16. /24 granularity desired.
    left=10.254.0.73
    leftid=10.254.0.73
    leftsubnet=10.254.0.73/32
    leftnexthop=XX.XX.XX.XX
    leftxauthclient=yes
    #
-    also=CK-policy
+    also=Net-policy
    auto=add

If that doesn't help try sending an ipsec barf.

Peter McGill

That does not work. The CK vs Net difference was just
an omission in reproducing and changing the names i
used in my real configuration file.

As you requested, here is an ipsec barf where i only
change two things:
 1) the domain name of my company to drvl
 2) the ip address of my VPN gateway VPN_GW_IP_ADDR

Thanks for the assistance.