[Openswan Users] Ipsec VPN from windows machines

Agent Smith news8080 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 3 13:34:34 EDT 2008

OK:

I finally got it working with strong-swan but its not
without issues, the problem is that when a nat client
makes a disconnect request, the connection entry is
deleted for that public ip alltogether from the
strongswan side and no one else can 'keep' their
connection.

I have at this point given up on making it work like
this, the way I see it, if 50 users are connecting in,
it justifies a $100 at bestbuy.

For home users the theory is that it will work if
there is only one person is connecting in, if more
then they'll have to buy a linksys box too.

Thanks marko for your help, it was a good learning
exp. (xfrm/slackware etc) if nothing else.