[Openswan Users] Ipsec VPN from windows machines

Agent Smith news8080 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 3 09:39:27 EDT 2008

both of them are IP address of the OSW box.

Apr  2 22:42:03 med-idxgtw pluto[5735]: "CERT"[3]
146.9.x.x #3: Virtual IP 146.9.x.x/32 is already used
by 'C=US, ST=Michigan, L=Detroit, O=Wayne State
University, OU=MSIS, CN=userauth,
E=userauth at med.wayne.edu'

I only get this when the second client connects, the
first one works,

BYW, it didn't work on slackware either, I tried
openswan 2.4.12. same damn error message so I am just
about ready to give up on this.

I am still interested in knowing the exact process you
used to configure your connection.

what I did is this,

1. install linux
2. get 2.6.24.4 kernel and install it (no openswan
patch just make sure xfrm is enabled; reboot.
3. get openswan-2.4.12 and do make programs;make
install
4. reboot and connect