[Openswan Users] Ipsec VPN from windows machines

Agent Smith news8080 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 2 16:23:27 EDT 2008

OK: I tried it on FC7 2.6.24 and it didn't work.

what is xfrm? I just patched source with NAT-T patch
(http://openswan.org/download/openswan-2.4.x.kernel-2.6.23-natt.patch)
and recompiled the kernel

make;make modules_install;make install and reboot.

I then did openswan with make programs;make install
;reboot

first client connects, second one fails... I am not
using l2tp/ipsec just windows native IPSEC.

what did I miss?