[Openswan Users] Ipsec VPN from windows machines

Agent Smith news8080 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 2 12:35:28 EDT 2008

Well if PSKs are not supported in this config, we
can't do this because using certs means probably
importing them into user store and not computer store
if the intent is to use windows native IPSEC and use
transport mode and not use l2tp/ipsec.

is this an openswan limitation or just the way things
work?