[Openswan Users] Ipsec VPN from windows machines

Agent Smith news8080 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 1 20:42:00 EDT 2008

It will work even when the windows system is behind
NAT but the problem is that you can't have multiple
NAT clients connecting to a openswan gateway at the
same time, only one would work.

I am setting this up for 50 or so users and researched
this some and found some discussions about multiple
clients working from behind the same NAT router to a
openswan box running NETKEY and not KLIPS

can someone confirm that this is the case please..