[Openswan Users] openswan 2.4.9 run on ARM error ?

Paul Wouters paul at xelerance.com
Fri Sep 28 12:23:10 EDT 2007

On Fri, 28 Sep 2007, ??? wrote:

> > Looks like the SSG550.sti.com.tw end has no private key loaded?
> > Or openswan is using a different CA then the other end?
> > Or you are not using a CA, in which case you should load the right
> > cert manually?
> >
> the same openswan version and the certificate/key is the same as I put them
> on the x86 linux environment. And it run correctly! the same config file and
> CA key file.
> ,I don't know is there any other lib... that I should copy to the embedded
> machine.

Okay. If you are running the embedded system and the intel system, on
exactly the same network plug in the network, making sure that nothing
else but the systmes themselves are different, then you have found an ARM
bug. If that is the case (and only then!), please them both with plutodebug=all,
sowing one successfull authentication for intel, and one failed authentication
for the arm. Mail them to me off list, as they will be huge files and full
of sensitive data.

If you have been testing the two machines from different places in your
network, then please first test them on the exact same topological place
in the network.