[Openswan Users] ipsec.conf for roadwarriors net2net host2net with-out l2tp

Tejas Jin txjin at intelliepi.com
Wed Sep 26 21:44:17 EDT 2007

No Body is Perfect wrote:
> Hello!
>
> Somebody post a ipsec.conf example with confs for roadwarriors net2net
> host2net with-out l2tp ?
> My vpn server use public IP and roadwarriors are behind NAT
> Thanks

Here is host2net
----------------------------------
# /etc/ipsec.conf - Openswan IPsec configuration file
#
# Manual:     ipsec.conf.5
#
# Please place your own config files in /etc/ipsec.d/ ending in .conf

version 2.0     # conforms to second version of ipsec.conf specification

# basic configuration
config setup
        # Debug-logging controls:  "none" for (almost) none, "all" for lots.
        # klipsdebug=none
        # plutodebug="control parsing"
        nat_traversal=yes

conn office
        keyexchange=ike
        esp=3des-md5
        ike=3des-md5
        authby=secret
        pfs=yes
        keylife=3600
        right=<openswan VPN server IP address>
        rightsubnet=192.168.1.0/24 <subnet behind firewall>
        rightnexthop=%defaultroute
        rightid=@firewall
        left=%defaultroute
        leftid=@warrior