[Openswan Users] xl2tpd seems to cause packets to get mangled or disappear

Ray Overland roverland at microhardcorp.com
Mon Sep 24 10:26:05 EDT 2007

You probably would have understood even less if I simply created a patch. So I would say
your source of frustration is having to understand the code before you can fix it. But I
can put together a patch if you feel uncomfortable deleting four lines of code.

And I'm curious as to whether this is the best place for xl2tpd patches. I was hoping
Xelerance would have their support forums up and running by now...

Ray