[Openswan Users] WG: Problems connecting to IPSec server

Martin Krellmann martin at krellmann.net
Sun Sep 23 05:26:23 EDT 2007

Okay...
- I changed to leftprotoport=17/1701.
- Don't know if a hardware rng is present... I installed rng-tools, but
don't found rngd to start the service.
- I've disabled send and accept redirects by adding a little script to
/etc/init.d/rc.local
- Yes there is only one switch between client and server
- I think all certs are from the same CA... I set the ipsec up after a
reinstallation of the system, so I had to configure a new CA an regenerated
all certificates. I've even generated a new client certificate.

The Oakley.log tells me that there is somewhere a private key missing, but I
can't get where.
Does both sides need all keys?
(The cacert that was uses for signing the other certs, is the one installed
in ipsec - I checked it so that we can be sure)

Oakley.log is attached (the other one is in a extreme weired format ;) )

Greetings
Martin.