[Openswan Users] Basic XP Connectivity Problem

Bartley, M. James jbartley at levelplatforms.com
Thu Sep 13 14:32:45 EDT 2007

> >  openSUSE 2.6.18.8-0.5-default (from software.opensuse.org)
> >  L2TPNS 2.1.21 (from l2tpns.sourceforge.net)
> >  (and there's only one network interface
>
> You mean this server is behind a NAT device?

No.  (Not yet.)

As a *really* simple, one-step-at-time starting point,
the server and all the clients are all plugged into the
same subnet and none of them are using (or behind) NAT
or firewalls.

That's what's bugging me ... this is essentially step #1
of "Openswan for Dummies" and it's not working (making me
feel like a dummy).

 - mjamesb