[Openswan Users] Tunnel goes down for no reason

Peter McGill petermcgill at goco.net
Tue Sep 11 12:19:56 EDT 2007

I'm all static IP now, but when I had a dynamic DSL connection
Using PPPoE to connect, I set /etc/ppp/ip-up script to restart
Openswan (ipsec restart), which reset the connection on the
Client when the ip changed, and rebuilt the tunnel. Combined with
DPD the Connection Still dropped from time to time, but mostly worked.

Peter McGill