[Openswan Users] Winxp RW and Openswan

Zulkefli Aris zulkefli at prima.com.sg
Mon Sep 10 22:58:22 EDT 2007

I have this roadwarrior on Winxp connecting to sql server behind
openswan server. Connection is fine but sometimes the connection to the
sql server fails. The roadwarrior can go to the internet and I can see
the connection attempt from my secure log file. Is there any kind souls
that can shed some light. Attach is the secure log file from the server.
For that day, the connection is fine until 11.32 am where the connection
begins to fail. Thanks.

ATTENTION! The information contained in this E-mail may be CONFIDENTIAL and PRIVILEGED. It is intended for individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient, please be notifed that any use, review, distribution or copying of this E-mail is strictly prohibited. If you have received this E-mail by error, please delete it and notify the sender immediately. Thank You.