[Openswan Users] Space Character in xauthname

Peter Niebling peter at popsel.de
Wed Sep 5 18:02:15 EDT 2007

Am Mittwoch 05 September 2007 schrieb Paul Wouters:

> What if you use double quotes? or use Otto\ Waakes ?
I tried single and double quotes, inside qoutes, with backslashes and without ...
many silly results, but not the right one.

> openswan 2.5.x has the leftxauthname= feature, which should be able
> to use quotes and spaces.
Maybe it will help, but i don't think.
During whack --initiate process without --xauthname given, you can enter the
name with the same results. I think it's cut off in an underlaying function.

--
Peter Niebling
/*