[Openswan Users] Phase I completed,but Phase II error

Paul Wouters paul at xelerance.com
Wed Oct 31 23:41:15 EDT 2007

On Thu, 1 Nov 2007, ??? wrote:

> I have installed iproute2 package in my kernel, but the execute result is
> still the same as before.

So do you no longer have "client route" errors in the logs? You only
provided the kernel logs, not the userland logs. Can you show a
successful IPsec SA established with plutodebug= and klipsdebug=
disabled?

> The ping has something wrong. Please reference the
> attached log file, and give me some suggestions!

I don't see anything that looks wrong, but I hardly ever need to look
at kernel debugs, since most problems are userland problems.