[Openswan Users] openswan, alias interface and advanced routing (very long)

Giovani Moda - MR Informática giovani at mrinformatica.com.br
Wed Oct 24 09:43:56 EDT 2007

Hi there,

I've removed all iptables rules that was marking ipsec traffic and also the table and rules for router3 from my advanced routing. Added the iptables rule as Peter sugested, excluding 189.2.x.y and it _seems_ to be working. I'll monitor it closely to see if the problem won't happen again, since this setup is master in suddenly stoping for no reason.

Peter, thanks for your input. I think it might have solved the problem. So simple hun? Sometimes all we need is a fresh pair of eyes...

Thanks,

Giovani Moda