[Openswan Users] Phase I completed,but Phase II error

Paul Wouters paul at xelerance.com
Sun Oct 21 21:39:13 EDT 2007

On Sat, 13 Oct 2007, ??? wrote:

> the attached log files are x86/ARM  result
> the arm version still can't ping????

I looked at the log files. A few things I see:

"management": prepare-client command exited with status 3

Which looks like a busybox ip/route command that does not support
what we need. Install a proper iproute2 package.

Next, I see:

arm_ipsec_nat_out.txt:pluto[273]: NAT-Traversal: ESPINUDP(2) not supported by ke
rnel for family IPv4
arm_ipsec_nat_out.txt:pluto[273]: NAT-Traversal port floating turned off
arm_ipsec_nat_out.txt:pluto[273]: NAT-Traversal is turned OFF due to lack of KER
NEL support: 0/0

So one end does not support NAT-T. Which means you applied the KLIPS patch, but
not the NAT-T patch.