[Openswan Users] openswan with sonicwall, payload malformed

Aaron Kincer kincera at gmail.com
Wed Oct 3 11:02:37 EDT 2007

xauth should, but doesn't. I spent days on it. I have no clue on which side
of the equation the crux of the issue resides, but trust me when I say it
doesn't work with Sonicwall. Or, at least, it didn't the last time I tried
with the configuration and version of Sonicwall's OS listed in my post
linked to earlier. I no longer manage those firewall's, so I can't test any
further.