[Openswan Users] Fedora 7, openswan 2.10 on 2.6.22 kernels with NAT-T and KLIPS

Agent Smith news8080 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 26 22:18:47 EST 2007

I have to have KLIPS for the ipsec0 interface that I
can do iptables manipulations easily..

we run our corporate VPN servers on fedora 6, OpenSwan
2.4.7 with kernel 2.6.18-2. KLIPS and NAT-T patches
apply beautifully there. We have two more servers that
I have to implement and since fedora 8 is out I
thought I'll upgrade to at least fc7 but maybe I'll
wait till a newer OpenSwan and/or kernel version that
solves some of these issues.

that being said, can't thank you enough for writing
and giving away openswan...