[Openswan Users] How to config win2008 as IPsec server

coffee coffee_ccc at 163.com
Mon Nov 19 05:02:20 EST 2007

Hi,all
When I use win2008 as ipsec server , and follow Jacco' webpages . But
there are not much about win server's config methods.
In client side, I use the sample in Jacco's web -- L2TP-PSK-CLIENT
 http://www.jacco2.dds.nl/networking/linux-l2tp.html#Troubleshooting

In server side, I only go to "Routing and Remote Access" and add a
server with NAT. In Ipv4 node I set up a PSK for connection.

And run up the client -- ipsec auto --up L2TP-PSK-CLIENT... but cannot
establish a SA. In server also cannot find a client to connect.

Who can give me some advice or point a web for me.
Thank advance

coffee