[Openswan Users] Error on File Transfer over VPN

Frederico Madeira fmadeira at gmail.com
Wed Nov 14 07:37:25 EST 2007

Hi Paul,

I tried ls -algR / and the connection didn't hung up.

I Changed it in both side to 1400 and the problem continue.

My config section:

config setup
        # Debug-logging controls:  "none" for (almost) none, "all" for lots.
        # klipsdebug=none
        # plutodebug="control parsing"
        # nat_traversal=yes
        overridemtu=1400