[Openswan Users] Openswan-3.0.06: KLIPS_OCF a must to use hardware crypto with linux-2.6.20?

KokHow.Teh at infineon.com KokHow.Teh at infineon.com
Thu Nov 8 04:41:50 EST 2007

Hi;
	Presently, my hardware crypto device drivers are using the stock
CRYPTO_ALGAPI available in 2.6.20. I take a look at hifn and ixp4xx and
it needs major changes to the drivers. Is there anyway to use the
hardware crypto with openswan-3.0.06 for the moment without having to
use the asyncchronous OCF accleration system?

Regards,
KH