[Openswan Users] Openswan-3.0.06: KLIPS_OCF a must to use hardware crypto with linux-2.6.20?

KokHow.Teh at infineon.com KokHow.Teh at infineon.com
Wed Nov 7 05:20:47 EST 2007

Hi;
	I have managed to get the openswan-3.0.06 to run on linux-2.6.20
with KLIPS software crypto. However, the purpose is to use openswan to
verify my hardware crypto. Please advise if KLIPS_OCF is a must in order
to use hardware crypto device. If that is the case, I need to copy all
the files in linux/crypto/ocf and linux/include/opencrypto/ into the
linux-2.6.20 kernel source tree to build it and hopefully it is not so
much work in integrating the files this way.
	Thanks.

Regards,
KH