[Openswan Users] Disconnect issue for http requests

Richard Cox conardcox at gmail.com
Sat Nov 3 15:15:33 EDT 2007

I just wanted to state for the record that you were correct Jacco.  It was, in
fact, the connection manager in the WM6 device that was causing the
disconnect when I was trying to connect to my internal apache server.  I
simply added the IP of my server to the exception list, and voila, I connect
to my web page 8^)   It's really beautiful...wow do I have some possibilities
now.  Thanks to Paul as well for providing the conclusive means to prove that
I don't have an MTU problem.  It has to be my cell connection (and that's
what I suspected but could not prove).  Thanks to you both.  I'm really
enjoying Openswan/xl2tpd right now!

Regards,

Richard