[Openswan Users] Connect to checkpoint vpn

Peter McGill petermcgill at goco.net
Fri Nov 2 16:57:56 EDT 2007

Is there a plan at some point to disable OE by default?
Thereby requiring enabling in the conf rather than disabling?
It just seems that few if any people use OE.
I realize this is a really minor issue, since it's easy to include no_oe.conf,
And it is in fact already included in the default ipsec.conf.
Just wondering...

Peter McGill