[Openswan Users] Running Linux Openswan client. [SOLVED]

Gbenga stjames08 at yahoo.co.uk
Fri May 25 15:23:12 EDT 2007

Paul,

I figured it it out. My current configuration is authenticating off a radius server, this is not wotking with the Linux l2tp client somehow. I commented out the following line from my /etc/ppp/options.l2tpd.client file, restarted xlt2tpd daemon. It worked after that.

Don't really know why it is having issue authenticating off radius but it is working for now.

Thanks