[Openswan Users] softremote problem

Daren Hickman DarenHickman at ruggedcom.com
Fri May 4 15:54:35 EDT 2007

I have a connection to openswan from softremote vpn client.  The
connection comes up but packets do not flow.  I believe there may be a
Nat traversal problem.  When I ping from the client the packets go out
on udp port 4500 but when I ping from the openswan side they go out port
500 (ESP) on the same tunnel.  Does an yone know what is happening here?

Daren Hickman

Field Applications Engineer

Ruggedcom.com

mobile 954-805-4948

desk  954-922-7975 x101

NOTICE OF CONFIDENTIALITY:

This e-mail and any attachments may contain confidential and privileged
information. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the
sender immediately by return e-mail and delete this e-mail and any
copies. Any dissemination or use of this information by a person other
than the intended recipient is unauthorized and may be illegal.