[Openswan Users] openswan and sonicwall

Gary W. Smith gary at primeexalia.com
Sat May 5 00:52:49 EDT 2007

Paul,

I changed the keys to something that should work, but still getting
INVALID_COOKIE error

"sonicwall" #1: ignoring informational payload, type INVALID_COOKIE

I found that if the passwords do match I don't get that far.  So it
seems to be using the correct encryption.  I've changes AES128 to 3DES
and tried that as well.  All result in the same error.

config setup
        #interfaces="ipsec0=eth0"
        nat_traversal=yes
        nhelpers=0