[Openswan Users] ipsec0 device

Paul Overton paul at trusted-management.com
Tue Mar 20 03:29:13 EDT 2007

Paul,

What would be very good to have is a matrix of which versions of
Openswan (KLIPS) compile with which kernel versions.

So far as I know at present 2.4.7 Openswan, will reliably compile
against kernel version 2.6.17, but will fail against 2.6.18+

I believe in the days of Superfreeswan, there used to be such a matrix.

Regards Paul