[Openswan Users] DNAT and ipsec?

Wappie MD omight at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 15:35:40 EDT 2007

Sorry, I wasn't very clear on this :)
These packets I see dissappearing are incoming packets I'm trying to
nat from 10.47.. to 10.37..
After DNATting (and seeing them pass by on PREROUTING) I don't see
them passing FORWARD or INPUT in iptables.
I'm using leftsubnet=10.47.0.0/16

I'm on netkey 2.4.4 kernel 2.6.9. and think that this is a known issue?
Is there a patch I can use to update (netfilter?)
I'm on netfilter 1.2.1.1
Or was this already resolved in 2.4.4 netkey?

Muha

--
e·clec·tic (-klktk) adj. ~
An individual stroke play game comprising a defined number of rounds.