[Openswan Users] Configure net-to-net vpn with both vpn, servers behind adsl nat routers

Xavi Deop piquerola at gmail.com
Thu Mar 8 13:01:56 EST 2007

In both vpn servers you have the same .conf file??

Or one with left configuration: left -> local, reight -> remote,
and the other: left-> remote, right->local??

in vpn1 server, .conf file:

       left=private external ip
       leftid=@private external ip
       leftsubnet=ip_lan1
       leftnexthop=ip_private r1      (may not be needed in new version)
       right=ip_public remote
       rightid=@ private external ip of server 2
       rightsubnet=ip_lan2 <http://192.168.1.0/24>
       authby=secret