[Openswan Users] Configure net-to-net vpn with both vpn, servers behind adsl nat routers

Xavi Deop piquerola at gmail.com
Wed Mar 7 04:44:04 EST 2007

Hi, thanks for your replies!!

I'm a bit confused with the addresses, sorry...

I have 2 ethernets in my vpn servers.

This configuration file sample, is for one of the vpn servers, that's right?
For the otherone, there should be changes, no??

if my scenario had:

LAN_1 ------ vpn server --- router adsl ------ internet---- router
adsl ------- vpn server ----- LAN_2
ip_lan1     ip1_1    ip1_2  ip_r1      ip_pub1              ip_pub2
ip_r2  ip2_2      ip2_1   ip_lan2

how would it be the configuration?

what is: @leftid @rightid?? which addresses should be?

Thanks in advance!