[Openswan Users] NAT-T Patch

tleslie tleslie at tcn.net
Mon Mar 5 14:29:51 EST 2007

i will probably look at modifying the patches in the next week or so as
i need it working on 2.6.20.+

when i looked at the barf on the patch, it look like subtle differences,
so I am assuming it will not be a hard fix.

If you can wait a week, I will report back,
maybe someone else will fix it before then.

-tl