[Openswan Users] Multiple VPN connections
mic.jacobsen at gmail.com
Thu Mar 1 10:10:50 EST 2007
I'm wondering on how to make the following simplified setup
1. I have a Linux machine with OpenSWAN (the server) with wan IP 22.214.171.124
2. A network with a VPN router with WAN ip 126.96.36.199. Behind this one I
3. A network with a VPN router with WAN ip 188.8.131.52. Behind this one I
have _also_ 192.168.1.0/24
I'm aware the routing tables will newer be able to determine whether a
connection to, say 192.168.1.100, should go though the connection to
network 2 or to network 3 as 192.168.1.100 could be (and our
particular case most likely is) on both networks.
However, our application would now which connection to use. That is,
is it possible to create a C (or python or whatever) program that
- given the private ip 192.168.1.100
- and that we want to connect through the VPN connection with 184.108.40.206
makes the proper connection connection.
Also a second copy of the program should run at the same time
connecting to 192.168.1.100 through the VPN to 220.127.116.11.
Curently I'm running OpenSWAN on a 2.6 kernel, where I do not get
ipsecX devices. I have an idea that I could solve my problem with
ipsecX devices and should recompile my kernel? Or is it possible with
the new 2.6 kernel way of doing ipsec?
With kind regards
More information about the Users