[Openswan Users] Routing issues with NETKEY

Nels Lindquist nlindq at maei.ca
Thu Jun 28 14:32:21 EDT 2007

Hi there.

I've got a tunnel set up between two networks using NETKEY, and I'm
trying to route some additional static routes across the tunnel.

Here's what it looks like:

           Router AA
          10.0.130.65

[Network A]--------[Gateway A]========[Gateway B]------[Network B]
192.168.60.0/24                                       192.168.50.0/24

I need machines on Network B to be able to reach around 30 different
netblocks for which Router AA is the gateway.

For this to work, I need Gateway A to SNAT packets coming from Network B
(as they now do with Network A) so that they appear to be coming from
10.0.130.66.

Is this feasible?  What kind of approach should I be looking at?

Thanks!

Nels Lindquist