[Openswan Users] ESP = CBC

Mark-Andre Hopf mhopf at innominate.com
Wed Jun 20 12:30:24 EDT 2007

On Wed 20.06. 13:45, Paul Whelan wrote:

> Yep sorry esp, typo in the email.
>
> I have it proper in the conf file, as I can get other encryptions working
> like 3des-md5-96 and aes-sha1-96, but cant get any encryption with cbc
> working

Isn't CBC/XCBC the default (RFC 1829, 2405, 3566, 3602, ...) in your
Openswan?

Mark

mark-andre.hopf at innominate.com
senior software engineer           innominate security technologies AG
development                             protecting industrial networks
tel: +49.30.6392-3284  fax: -3307                http://innominate.com
Dipl.-Inf. Mark-André Hopf
Senior Software Engineer
Innominate Security Technologies AG
protecting industrial networks
tel: +49.30.6392-3284
fax: +49.30.6392-3307
Albert-Einstein-Str. 14
D-12489 Berlin, Germany
www.innominate.com

Register Court: AG Charlottenburg, HR B 81603
Management Board: Joachim Fietz, Dirk Seewald
Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Edward M. Stadum